The Gervacio De Ocampo Memorial Clinic was built and founded in 1947 at Sociego St., Sta Mesa, Manila as a clinic of twenty-five bed capacity. The Clinic was founded by the late Dr. Vicente R. De Ocampo in memory
of his father, the late Gervacio De Ocampo, to provide and maintain the highest level of medical care in which the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual and other needs are met.
In 1957, the hospital transferred to a new building adjacent to the Philippine Dental College along Nagtahan St., Sta. Mesa, Manila. The new hospital was of 100 bed capacity and was named the De Ocampo Memorial Medical Center. The hospital had complete facilities for medical, surgical, obstetrical, gynecological and pediatric services. Other services offered included out patient, radiology, laboratories
and pharmacy services.
On June 12, 1962, the De Ocampo Memorial College, the De Ocampo Memorial Medical Center and the Philippine Dental College consolidated under one corporate roof and duly registered with the Securities and
Exchange Commission as the De Ocampo Memorial Schools, Inc. After the death of Dr. Vicente R. De Ocampo on May 4, 1966, Dr. Antonio B. De Ocampo took over the management.
Through the years, new specialty services has emerged and the hospital now also offers EENT/ Opthalmology, Orthopedics, Urology, Psychiatry, Neurology Services, General Surgery, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatrics/Neonatology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology, Radiology, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics-Gynecology, Oncology, Adult Medicine and Dentistry. Also, ancillary services now include X-ray, Electro Encephalography, Ultrasound and 2D Echo.
Currently, the Hospital besides being Philhealth recognized is also accredited with the following HMO’s like Maxicare, Intellicare. Caritas, Cocolife, Kaisen, Assistance Alliance International and many more.
For seventy years of service, the De Ocampo Memorial Medical Center, under the leadership of Dr. Antonio A. De Ocampo, as President, and Dr. Maria Victoria De Ocampo Lantin, as Vice President, to continue to provide and maintain quality degree of education and medical care.